This salad was so good for dinner last night that I’m having it again for lunch It’s quick and easy, I thought you might like it too. I often forget how much I like Jicama, it’s slightly sweet, juicy and crunchy, give it a try. It’s great to snack on as well.
- Washed and dried organic Mixed Greens
- Sugar Snap Peas, de-string and chunk
- English Cucumber, peeled and sliced
- Jicama, peeled and sliced
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- White Balsalmic Vinegar (available at Trader Joe’s)
- (toasted sunflower seeds would be a great addition)
Simply layer everything in your salad bowl. I do an easy salad dressing by drizzling from the olive oil bottle (you need a steady hand) onto each bowl, then I fill the cap from the vinegar with vinegar and shake it over the salad to sprinkle it on. Think about 2 parts oil to 1 part vinegar. That’s it, enjoy spring!